how to get there
Agnandi Mare is located 500 meters uphill over the new port with magnificent views to the town of Mykonos and the surrounding islands and within an easy 5 minute car-ride from the town of Mykonos.
- • 5’ Mykonos Centre ( 2,5 km)
- • 10’ Mykonos International Airport (6 km)
- • 5’ Old port (2,5 km)
- • 3’ New port (900 m)
- • 5’ Nearest beach (1,5 km)
- • 20’ Most Distant beach (14 km)
- • 5’ Super market (1 km)
- • 2’ Restaurant (900 m)
- • Public bus runs every half an hour from the new port of Tourlos, just 500 m from Agnandi Mare to the Town of Mykonos.
- • Taxis as well as car and scooter rentals are also available to facilitate your transportation.
- • A sea bus runs every hour from the New Port to the Town of Mykonos.
- • Should you require, we shall be glad to help you hire a car or bike.
how to get to agnandi mare residences
- • Direct flights to Mykonos are available from most European cities
- • Olympic Air and Aegean Airlines operate several daily flights from Athens (Trip duration 30 min, 3-10 flights per day, depending on the season) as well as from Crete, Santorini, Rhodes and Thessaloniki.
- • Ferry boats and high speed boats run daily from ports of Piraeus, Rafina and other islands (Paros, Naxos, Siros, Tinos, Santorini and Crete).
- • Ferry sailing times are 5 hours from Rafina and 6 hours from Piraeus. High speed boats, however, provide faster service of 2,5 and 3,5 hours respectively.
- • The new tourist port of Tourlos, just 500 meters from Agnandi Mare, is also available for private yachts.